Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staffaw Ensuring timely communication and drive technical issues towards closure.
Develop support processes and procedures.
Create technical documentation.
Participate in an on-call rotation.
- 3+ Years of experience in DevOps, CI/CD.
- Good experience in Linux/Unix systems administration
- Good experience in networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and etc.)
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (bash, Python, Go and etc.)
- Familiarity with one or more:
configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack and etc.)
- virtualization technologies (KVM, QEMU and etc.)
- CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, ...)
- containerization technologies (Docker, LXC and etc.)
- orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Swarm, Rancher and etc.)
- alerting, logging, and monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK and etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take responsibility, accountability, and ownership
Strong team player