● Perform full development life cycle tasks including requirements gathering, detail design, development, testing and documentation for business intelligence systems and solutions.
● Communicate with Business stakeholders to transform requirements into reporting Solutions.
● Provide a continuous focus on improving processes, data flows and the integrity of data.
● Provide a detailed analysis of data issues and participate in the design and development of automated processes that enhance data quality.
● Function as a problem-solving expert and escalation point for the business in regards to business intelligence solutions.
● Create and execute queries upon request for data following standards.
● Performing ad hoc queries, analysis and reporting as and when required.
● Close the gap between business stakeholders and the tech team to translate their data requirements and prepare reports and metrics on top of the delivered products.
● Requires strong SQL development skills – writing analytical and complex queries and functions
● Experience with Metabase and/or other data visualization tools
● Query and database optimization.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
● Knowledge of data warehousing and ETL concepts
● PostgreSQL performance tuning.
● Knowledge of designing KPIs and e-commerce metrics.
● Working experience of Python for data analysis, Pandas, and Numpy.
● Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on an agile environment.
● Strong Communication Skills
● Positive attitude with an inquisitive nature.