This person's main duty is to help the supply manager get the best deals/contracts with all the domestic airlines. Setting up meetings, negotiating and finalizing the contracts as well as building and maintaining a good relationship
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 2 years minimum background in flight supply either in an OTA or a respectable offline agency
- Strong negotiations skills (well spoken/well presented)
-Strong Sales Skills
- Basic knowledge on ticket issuing/re-issue/void etc..
- Basic knowledge on the main GDS such as Gabriel, Amadeus etc…
- Contacts in the main local airlines