● Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for our supported platforms
● Partner with other designers and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from the conception until the launch
● Think at a high level about a creative strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
● Provide a detailed analysis of data issues and participate in the design and development of automated processes that enhance data quality.
● Push the boundaries of UX/UI/visual execution and try new ideas. Be able to think out of the box and explore divergent concepts, then converge on feasible, innovative designs
● Influence product specifications and execute design works with a high level of polish.
● Validate and substantiate your work, and be an advocate for user-centered designs, agile manifesto and design thinking methodology
● Track design impacts on targeted metrics and goals.
· You are passionate about our core business
· You revel in the opportunity to build and cultivate the individual skills of your team
· You are hands-on and understand when to step in and get your hands dirty, and are comfortable doing so with creativity and incredible attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience:
● Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
● An ability to generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for both mobile and web
● Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a grasp of visual design principles and vibrant creativity
● Deep understanding of the latest design trends, processes and practices
● Effectively communicate design thinking and output
● Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on an agile environment.
● Strong Communication Skills
● Positive attitude with an inquisitive nature.