Tehran , Tehran
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the ticketing system, phone, email & chat
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals & Training staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve general technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods
- Enter work orders into various ticketing systems as appropriate & Generate internal reports daily to review work orders in ticketing systems.
- Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Technician for (2) year(s)
- BA in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems both PC and Mac Hardware and Software and mobile devices
- Familiar with windows server, windows 10, Linux (Ubuntu) and mac os
- Familiar with HP servers and hardware installation on servers
- Experience with Network Repairs and Analysis
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented and patient
· Experience with ticketing application tools a plus.
· Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal support and guidance.
· Must be attentive to detail, accurate, and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
· Strong follow-up & Communication Skills
· Positive attitude with an inquisitive nature.